Begin your journey where you’ll find unconditional acceptance in a community of people ready to partner with you as you journey through life.
All of us at Brookdale have a next step.
For you, it may be:
- A place to belong. Small Groups are great way to connect with others. Within small group, people become family. You laugh, cry, grow and serve together.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills you can use to change lives in your community and beyond. Serve at Brookdale or connect with one of our community partners to get started.
For your family:
- A place for your kids to learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership. For more resources, visit our Children's ministry page.
- A place for your students. Middle School Youth group meets on Wednesdays and High Schoolers on Sunday evenings in the Student Ministry Center. The meetings provide worship, discussion, and relevant biblical teaching. For you:
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Small Group, you can find tools for growth here.